SWOT has made an exciting change... We now play on the clay on WEDNESDAY nights!! We've worked out a special deal with JM Tennis and the Metrowest Golf & Tennis Club to allow our group to play on their clay courts at a substantially reduced rate! If you've never tried playing on clay, it's a must... much easier on your body than the hard courts and soooo much fun!! So if you're looking for some midweek excitement, including sweating, laughing, cheering, running, making new friends, and even playing a little competitive tennis, followed by good eats and drinks.... you'll find it with SWOT Lite!
The New Twists:
- There will be only 12 available playing spots Wednesday night.
- All efforts to have 6 men and 6 women each week for mixed doubles will be made!
- We will emphasize our desire to field only players who exhibit the SWOT spirit of camaraderie, competition AND compassion!
- Ahhh, and ALL players (excluding the Organizers) will be determined by the Sunday before each Meetup by the Organizers... SWOTTERS cannot RSVP "YES" for Thursday nights... EVERYONE wanting to play must put themselves on the Waiting List until granted a golden ticket!
- Post-tennis, EVERYONE is invited to join us across the street at Crafted: Block & Brew for drinks, food and fun!!
** PLEASE only 3.5+ players (intermediate and above) ...see the NTRP skill chart (link on our ABOUT US Page) or call me if you're not sure!